PADI Boat Diver Course
Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently.
Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when maneuvering around on it. It’s fun to know what you’re doing.
Learn the tips, tricks and ways to:
- Dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant live-aboards :
- how they differ from place to place
- gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area
- Safely enter and exit the water :
- sometimes it’s better to hand your gear up to the crew and then climb in the boat
- sometimes you just take off your fins and weights and walk up the ladder
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives
- Locate basic boat safety equipment
The learning materials you need:
Diving from a boat is a convenient and fun way to explore the underwater world. By reviewing the PADI Boat Diver Manual and video on DVD, you’ll learn the important do’s and don’ts of boat diving including: boat terminology, etiquette, safety and procedures.(This manual is available for purchase at our dive shop so you can get it on your arrival to the dive centre)
This course requires a minimum time duration of 1 day.
What does this package include ?
- Full equipment rental
- 2 Boat dives
- Theory review
- Final Certification
What do I need to start ?
- Be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver
(or qualifying certification from another organization)
What costs are involved ?
Request more information --------------------------------- Book this package now
Your Next Adventure:
You can do many types of diving from a boat. Just about any PADI course can be taken in conjunction with the Boat Diver course, which can help you reach the coveted Master Scuba Diver rating.